My photo
This page started out as a weekly music page where I would publish a new song written that week. Lasted 13 weeks, which I was proud of. SOme of those songs I still play today. Since then, I haven't kept up with it, but plan on getting back to it....soon.

Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Fine Line

My thirteenth song posted this year. Hard to believe. I've really enjoyed this goal and look forward to continuing posting songs. However, I plan on taking the next several weeks off from writing new material and spend some much needed time on a different recording project. As always let me know what you think...more tunes to come later for sure.

3 comments:

  1. I've got incredible timing. I get all caught up in time for your break from the doses. I'm excited about your other recording venture though! Fun sax work in here. You should have the sax line come out for a Sheeley gig sometime. First you'll have to tap into some Wheezy Waiter technology to make that happen.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My favorite so far!

    ReplyDelete